Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lemon Sugar Scrub

I love a good sugar scrub! I have sensitive skin so I played around with store bought scrubs (which get pricey) and also some DIY varieties. Finally I've found a few that work great for me! The upside is its relatively inexpensive to make and I tend to keep all of the ingredients in my pantry. Below is my fav body scrub! Hope you enjoy it! 

Lemon Sugar Scrub 
Ingredients:
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon
Tablespoon honey 

*feel free to play around with the honey and and amount of lemon to get the texture you prefer.

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and use right away or store in a sealed container or mason jar! This is a great scrub for all over as it moisturizers while exfoliating. 



I will note that when I need a good face scrub I will replace the coconut oil with olive oil and add more lemon. As I mentioned before I've got sensitive skin so this is just a version that works best for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment