Friday, July 17, 2015

Summertime Means Sangria

One of my favorite things about summertime is making sangria. I LOVE a good white sangria, summertime or not! But with the temperature rising I thought sharing my favorite recipe would be a good way to kick off the weekend!

Sweet Summertime Sangria

Ingredients:
2 Bottles of Riesling
2 liter of 7 Up
1 Bottle of Cruzan Mango Rum
2 White Peaches
2 Red Delicious Apples
2 Oranges
Handful of Strawberries
Handful of Grapes

Directions: 
Slice all fruit and place in the bottom of a large pitcher or 2 gallon beverage dispenser.

Pour about 3/4 bottle of the rum over the fruit then add both bottles of Riesling.

Top off with half of the 7 UP.

Stir with a large spoon and let sit in fridge for 2-3 hours before serving. Or if needed right away (like I usually do) serve over ice! Just remember to spoon some of that delicious fruit into your glass too!

If you are looking for other fabulous recipes, be sure to check out my girlfriend Brooke's blog! She has some delish recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment